Have you heard the news? Today IDM Inc. announced the debut of our new fasting, chronic disease improvement, and weight-loss program, The Fasting Method. The Fasting Method is a digital health program that helps people reach their health goals through intermittent fasting and simple-to-follow time-restricted eating strategies. It’s a structured digital health intervention developed by Megan Ramos and Dr. Fung, that provides consumers with all the education and support needed to succeed.
The Fasting Method will have two core product offerings, a subscription-based membership community, and personalized coaching. The Fasting Method membership will provide education, support, participation in group fasts and access to hundreds of resources and guides on a variety of topics. The Fasting Method Personalized Coaching will offer 1:1 virtual consultation for those looking for more personal support, to address specific issues, or to break through a plateau.
Why did we make the change? Well, the answer is simple. To better serve you, and to help you better achieve your health goals. We wanted to build you a better updated community where you can get answers, support and talk to others in similar situations with similar beliefs.
The Fasting Method offers:
- Goal-Focused Education: Personalized fasting education and proven approaches that will help you achieve your health goals
- Peer Support: Get support and encouragement from thousands of community members – available 24/7, anywhere in the world
- Resources: Access a library of fasting guides, scientific literature reviews and expert answers to frequently asked questions
- Behaviour Change Mentorship: Our mentors help keep you accountable and consistent to achieve your health goals
- Soon to launch Integrated Health Tracking App: Stay engaged with your health and connected to a supportive community Integrated Health Tracking: Track your health and nutrition so you can receive direct feedback and insights. Connect with Bluetooth®-enabled devices and wearables.
If you are an existing member of the IDM program, simply go to TheFastingMethod.com and log in with your previous idmprogram.com credentials.
By Jason Fung, MD
Jason Fung, M.D., is a Toronto-based nephrologist (kidney specialist) and a world leading expert in intermittent fasting and low-carb diets.