Intensive Dietary Management (DBA The Fasting Method) stores and uses Personal Information (as defined below) in order to provide You with good service. We will never sell Your Personal Information, and will only share it with third parties as described below.
Intensive Dietary Management is committed to ensuring the security of customer Personal Information in order to protect it from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, collection, use, alteration or disclosure. Intensive Dietary Management has put reasonable physical, organizational, and technological security measures in place for Personal Information, whether in paper, mechanical, electronic or other forms, to ensure the security of this information. However, We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use Your Personal Information for improper purposes.
The Personal Information We Store
“Personal Information” means information that can be used to identify, locate or contact You or could reasonably be used to identify, locate or contact You and which is submitted to and/or collected by Intensive Dietary Management and maintained by Intensive Dietary Management in an accessible form, in the course of Our commercial activities. When You use Our services, We may collect the following Personal Information:
- Comments, ratings, favorites, questions and similar information
When You submit information to Intensive Dietary Management to comment on posts and articles, rate a recipe or video, answer a question, or mark content as favorite or to watch later, the internet address You are using will be stored in addition to the information You are entering.
A member’s name, email address and internet address used when ordering a membership will be stored. We also store data on Your order and how members use the site (video views, ratings, last visit etc.).
Your stored Personal Information and order information are displayed on Your My Account page once You have become a member.
We also store Your answers to surveys You may reply to via email or on Intensive Dietary Management.
Intensive Dietary Management stores standard access logs of all visits to the site. This includes access time, URL, internet address, and browser information.
Some cookies are stored on Your computer until You delete them. If you want to avoid storing cookies, You can turn off the feature in Your web browser. However, this may negatively impact Your user experience (for example, You will not be able to log in or register as a member).
Our publishing system WordPress may store a number of temporary or permanent cookies to enable logging in and to facilitate entry of comments on the site. We also store temporary cookies when You register and pay for membership.
In the context of Your customer relationship with Intensive Dietary Management, We collect and may use Personal Information that is reasonably necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: TO CONTACT YOU ABOUT IMPORTANT SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS AND UPDATES REGARDING OUR WEBSITES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR TO FULFILL ORDERS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, FOR THE PROVISIONING OF SERVICE, FOR CUSTOMER INQUIRIES AND THE RESOLUTION OF PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH SERVICE, FOR INFORMATIONAL TYPE DIRECTORY SERVICES AND FOR OTHER SERVICES RELATED TO YOUR ORDER;
- RESEARCH:TO CARRY OUT RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS AND MONITOR CUSTOMER USE OF OUR NETWORK AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON AN ANONYMOUS OR PERSONALISED BASIS TO IDENTIFY GENERAL CONSUMER TRENDS AND TO UNDERSTAND BETTER OUR CUSTOMERS’ BEHAVIOURS AND PARTNER WITH OTHER BUSINESSES TO CREATE NEW SERVICES AND TO DEVELOP INTERESTING AND RELEVANT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, AS WELL AS PERSONALISE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE OFFER YOU;
- COMMUNICATIONS: WHERE WE HAVE THE APPROPRIATE PERMISSIONS, TO INFORM YOU OF NEW PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT WILL ENHANCE INTENSIVE DIETARY MANAGEMENT’S ABILITY TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO YOU;
- MANAGING OUR BUSINESS NEEDS: SUCH AS BILLING, PAYMENT PROCESSING AND FINANCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCT SAFETY, CONTRACT MANAGEMENT, WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION, WEB-FORUM MANAGEMENT, ORDER OR CONTRACT FULFILLMENT, ANALYTICS, PREVENTION OR DETECTION OF FRAUD, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE, REPORTING AND LEGAL COMPLIANCE;
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS: TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS, TO COMPLY WITH A SUBPOENA OR COURT ORDER, OR TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES OF COURT REGARDING THE PRODUCTION OF RECORDS;
- SECURITY: TO ENSURE THE SECURITY AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Intensive Dietary Management retains Personal Information it collects only as long as it is necessary to completely fulfill Our Services.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Directly from You: We collect Personal Information directly from You. We will ask You for Personal Information when You interact with Us, such as when You register on Our websites, sign up to receive a newsletter, or make a purchase.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
In general, Intensive Dietary Management will not share Your details with any third party unless required to do so by law.
However, We may share Your Personal Information with Our service providers, sub-contractors and agents in order to process Your transactions and to manage the client relationship.
We may disclose Your Personal Information to third parties:
- IN THE EVENT THAT WE OUTSOURCE CERTAIN OPERATIONAL PROCESSES.
The exception is third-party providers Intensive Dietary Management uses to provide Our services.
Below is a list of the third-party providers Intensive Dietary Management uses and what information these have access to:
- Akismet anti-spam service
Intensive Dietary Management shares information about all blog comments to help avoid comment spam.
- PayPal, PayPal Payments Pro, and Stripe
Intensive Dietary Management uses PayPal, PayPal Payments PRO and Stripe to process payments. When You pay, the information required to process the payment is handled by Our payment-service providers PayPal, PayPal Payments Pro and Stripe
Intensive Dietary Management uses content delivery services to speed up access to the site. As requests to Intensive Dietary Management pass through these services they will get standard access information for each request sent.
Intensive Dietary Management uses Google Analytics to help Us understand how Our Website is used. As a result, Google Analytics stores cookies on Our site.
Intensive Dietary Management uses MailChimp to send Our newsletters and some other e-mails (such as for the 2-week challenge). For those who are signed up to the newsletters MailChimp will store e-mail information, and information about how You interact with individual e-mails (like open and click rates).
- Sharing buttons and widgets for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Intensive Dietary Management uses social-media technology to allow You to share Intensive Dietary Management content. These services use their own third-party cookies.
Intensive Dietary Management uses video services (Vimeo, YouTube, etc.) that store their own third-party cookies.
Intensive Dietary Management uses Zendesk for customer service.
The Right to Request and Modify Personal Information
You have a right to access, correct or delete Your Personal Information in Intensive Dietary Management’s custody or control, subject to limited exceptions. A request to access Personal Information must be made in writing to Daniel Christie, Our Privacy Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require You to provide verification of Your identity to provide a copy of the information We hold.
In some circumstances, We may not be able to provide access to Your Personal Information, for example if it contains the Personal Information of other persons, if it constitutes confidential commercial information, or if it is protected by solicitor-client privilege. If We deny Your request for access to, or refuse a request to correct, Your Personal Information, We will advise You of the reasons for this refusal.
Responding to Your Email Inquiries and Contacting You by Email
When visitors or members send email inquiries to Intensive Dietary Management, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry We receive. We do not share the return email address with any third party.
With Your consent (which You may provide below), We may send You commercial electronic messages to the email address You provided, including newsletters, information about Our products and services, and other information and news that We believe may be of interest to You. If You no longer desire to receive these communications, You have the option to withdraw Your consent to receive future communications at any time.
To unsubscribe to commercial electronic messages from Intensive Dietary Management and understand that I may withdraw my consent at any time using the following link: Unsubscribe.